Sunday, March 19, 2017

I HACKED JOHN DOE!?

Hacking John Doe, one day after the myth of John Doe being hacked!?
Most people who play ROBLOX know about the John Doe myth about how we would hack anybody who played ROBLOX on March 18th, well I can tell you nothing happened. It was just a myth started by some people who wanted ROBUX. But could it be true I hacked John Doe?
Scroll down to find out!











I didn't. ROBLOX stated that it is impossible to hack a ROBLOX account. So how did I get a picture logged in as John Doe? I made it all on my tablet. I started loggged in on an account I made called John_Doe422 and took a screenshot then, in a photo editing prgram, Deleted and rearranged the letters to make it look like it said John Doe. And for those who know, John Doe has 9 friends, not 26. So there you go. Not a hack, just some clever photo editing.

4 comments:

  1. fake why theres friend here John Doe Removed all his friend He didn't hack john doe fake!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For all those saying it's fake, you're right! Keep reading and I explain that!

    ReplyDelete