Sunday, March 24, 2019

Bug fixes!

So... apparently 3 of my games on ROBLOX had major issues that I completely looked over and made the games completely unplayable for people on mobile. When I was working on Rob a Bank Obby and Defeat Dr. Killbot, I was actively working to merge my YouTube channel and ROBLOX account. I wanted to make it where if you played one of my games, you would head over to my YouTube channel and if you watched one of my videos you would want to play my games. To do this, every time I made a game I put a little GUI in the top right hand corner that said, "Subscribe to Jeremy Weed on YouTube". One thing I didn't know though was it stayed the same size on all devices. So while it was nice and small on my monitor, when you played it on a phone it took up more than half the screen. There was nothing you could do about it. And the ratings of the game reflect that. Rob a Bank Obby has a 29% approval rating. That's not very good is it? So jump to today and I removed the GUI so now all can play the game and who knows... maybe the ratings will go back up?

--Jeremy Weed

No comments:

Post a Comment