Friday, February 12, 2021

Animation + General updates!

 Hey everyone! Welcome to the new year! (I don't post here very often). During the ROBLOX RB Battles event, I posted the answers to the quiz and that post has gained over 16k views! That's super awesome! I hope you guys found that helpful!

RB Battles Championship Logo

I post a lot about various ROBLOX games I'm working on here, and I'm excited to announce I'm still working on some! Escape The Cabin In The Woods which has been mentioned previously has been put on hold but is close to completion. We have also started a brand new project that we hope will be out by Summer. More information on that should follow, or the project will be abandoned and you'll never hear anything about it ever again. Time will tell.
 From left to right: iweed1138, WinstonTheNoob, and Jeremy422gaming (the development team on all of our projects)


My last announcement for this post is I am working on a new animation! Like my previous animation, Slash and Burn, this one is for the Jim Harbin Film Festival. Exciting stuff! I will hopefully be posting that in the next few months.


Sorry for not posting too frequently! Hopefully, you'll like the stuff I'm working on! See you guys in the next update!

No comments:

Post a Comment