Thursday, March 18, 2021

Animation complete! (and other updates!)

 In my last post, I talked about an animation I was working on, and I am happy to say that it has been completed! This is pretty exciting, as I have been working on it for a really long time. I always like doing big projects like this because it always feels like me getting to use everything I learned since the last project I did. I always do a bunch of tests, but I never have anything to show for it. These longer projects fill that void. I submit these to the Jim Harbin Film Festival (county winners are announced in late spring / early summer, so that's usually when I post them).

A frame from my new film

I also mentioned in my last post that I was working on a game, and I'm excited to say... I still am! More to follow, just sit tight :)

The game's developers from left to right: Jeremy422gaming, iweed1138 and WinstonTheNoob

Lastly, it also looks like ROBLOX is doing their annual 2021 Egg Hunt, so I'll be sure to post useful stuff here like I did with RB battles.
This is a "leak", take it with a grain of salt

That's all I have for now! Always be sure to check back here for more updates! See you guys soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment