Monday, June 22, 2020

Slide Vlog 365

Recenlty, Slide Vlog 365 was released to the world and got pretty good results! It's actually currently tied with the most liked Slide Vlog so you know... if you want to go give it a like and bump it up a bit😉

A lot of work went into it. I put way more work into it than necessary but I'm really happy with how it turned out. I did run into a ton of issues though. For starters, I had to go through every. single. slide vlog to figure out who had been in them and when. Then I had to find the original files which was easier said than done. The hardest part of all though was exporting the project. I exported it and the file had become corrupt. After crashing the computer TWICE, I finally managed to get it uploaded. I didn't have much to talk about, but I also wanted to acknowledged it happened so that's why this post is so short. If you want to stay updated on Slide Vlogs, you can find them all here.

Until next time,
Slide vlog on guys!

--Jeremy Weed

No comments:

Post a Comment