Sunday, June 14, 2020

Learning a new 3D Program

I've done it too many times. And I'm doing it again! By now I have gone through a ton of different 3D programs for different purposes, mostly because I find it a lot of fun. I've done Blender (my main one), ROBLOX Studio, Brick Hill Studio, Stud.io, Makehuman, Kogama, a tiny bit of Unity and I have plans to learn Cinema 4D and Unreal Engine. Today I am trying the World To Build Studio, and my initial reaction is actually pretty positive. I appreciate some of the more advanced tools it has to offer, and the controls are simple, similar to Blender. My only negative thing right now is that the controls are REALLY jittery, making it difficult to move around. I plan to keep working on it though to see what I can make, so stay tuned for that!


--Jeremy Weed

No comments:

Post a Comment